You cannot Predict Future , which is affected by many unknown factors . But Love Grounds all these unknown factors
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
E-HUMAN
I visited my friend’s house after a long period. He told me about his on-going project “E-HUMAN”. When I asked him about the project objective, he told that he is going to mimic the human functionalities electronically. For example, two cameras for eyes, microphones for ears, speakers for mouth, motors for movement and so on. All the human recognizable words are processed using voice synthesizer chips and different color LED’s for different feelings. He added that if Robots become humans, then humans will be their pets or slaves. Likewise, he told things beyond my level of understanding. Due to my intolerance, I told him to stop by saying “Stop it Fool! Do not blabber like a mentally retarded person”. He was shocked after hearing my comments. Seeing his response, I apologized for my mistake and pat him on his shoulders. I felt something different. A voice approached me from behind “Hi Dude How is my project!”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment