(I thought about this story. But two of my friends helped in improving its word usage here)
This is a story about …….. (!) Let‘s go to the story first.
The sunrays had hardly hit me, still wakening me up for the day that awaits me. Unable to put the Sun rays in off mode-I woke up, as I was kicked out of my deep sleep which ended the tit-tat play with him.
I started visualizing the days I have been through. All these days, I plotted my days and enjoyed as I wished. I realized what had happened to me in the last few months. Yes, I changed a lot. Before these days, I was focusing on my higher secondary public exams.
After years of hard work, I relaxed myself these days. But today is my judgment day. I am going to see my engineering entrance exam results. I felt very happy after seeing my score. After reaching the house, I told family members about the result. I don’t want to phone them about the results. This is to see their expressions after knowing my results. After seeing their faces, I felt that I have done something useful!
Here comes the problem?!
“Which department shall I take?” I asked.
”Don’t take Mechanical! What about the larger structures and the high speed rotating blades!” Grandmother worried.
”Don’t take computer science; you won’t have proper eyes in the future!” Mother noted.
“Don’t take electrical branches, there’s a possibility of shock!” my father concluded.
I was confused with their ideas and left the house. I took my bicycle and hit the streets, trying to clear the mess out of my head.
While riding my bicycle, I cherished the environment. I watched the people going for a jog, children playing, and their giggling sounds. I felt a gentle breezy air. I am relaxed now! I closed my eyelids to feel the air completely. I am in a state of bliss. Then I suddenly opened my eyes after hearing a noise. An uncontrolled vehicle approached me……….
What’s Next?!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment